At AAMCO Asbury Park, NJ, our Transmission Initial Vehicle Check may find your problem is with your clutch and cannot be corrected by external adjustments, repair or replacement of a clutch-related component.
Our certified, expert technicians will then:
- Remove your vehicle's transmission.
- Inspect the clutch disc, pressure plate, flywheel and related components.
- Replace any required components to meet AAMCO's exacting standards.
- Reinstall of the transmission.
- Refill with fresh, clean fluid.
- Perform a lift check to ensure proper clutch installation and adjustment.
At AAMCO Asbury Park, NJ, your vehicle is then road tested to ensure proper clutch operation and your car, truck or SUV is ready to go for miles and miles to come.
AAMCO Asbury Park, NJ
OUR ADDRESS1420 Asbury Avenue, Asbury Park, NJ 07712
Monday - Friday | 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Saturday - Sunday | Closed